Learn To Make Leftover Sourdough Banana Bread
About The Workshop
Hi Learner! Don’t discard your leftover Sourdough Starters. We can use them to make many types of yummy snacks and breakfast.
Introducing one of the favorites, Sourdough Banana Bread. This is a very moist, light,
fragrant, and certainly a crowd pleaser.
In this workshop, students will learn to reuse the leftover sourdough starters from another sourdough recipe as to cut down on wastage
What will you learn?
- Detail theory on how to maintain and increase sourdough starters for certain recipe
- How to use the leftover starters
- Step by step guide in making the Banana Bread
- Students will go home with their own baked products
- A sourdough starter to start and continue their Sourdough bread journey.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
A crazie place for you to explore, sharing and learning about art and sugarwork. We offer many different class to help you learn more about your passion. Not only our teacher were came from many place worldwide, we also over weekly schedule which teach by many talented baker and sugar artist from all around our country itself.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?