Learn How To Transfer Your Personalized Illustration Into Product (Journal and Mini Tote Bag)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! In this workshop, Herlina will share her tips on how to transfer your own illustration into printed product such as journal and tote bag.
What will you learn?
- Make cute and simple personalized illustration for your scheduler or journal and mini tote bag design with water color tools.
- Tips on how to manage your time.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Herlina Kartaatmadja is a professional picture book’s illustrator, author & lecturer. Experienced for 12 years, she has written 12 stories and illustrated 76 books for many publishers and organizations yet privates. Her passion in illustration is reflected in her lovely and adorable characters. Bright and charming impression are always visible in her works. Besides illustrating, she is also teaching illustration in major university in Jakarta. She has just finished her Master degree in Visual Communication Design with SUMMA CUM LAUDE predicate. Check out her artworks on IG @herlina. K
What is the price inclusive of?
- Print Scheduler Journal with your own design
- Print Pouch with your own design
- Professional Instructions
- Snack & Drink
What do you need to bring?
- Please bring your own design to be printed in Scheduler Journal and Mini Tote bag.
- This class is reserved for a minimum those who can draw.
- Please bring your on water color tools.