Learn The Beginner’s Guide To Environmental Design: Illustration Workshop Series
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! This is workshop will focus on creating background drawing or environmental drawing. This is the basic technique often used by many environmental artists. The material on this workshop will be about perspective and color balance to match our character drawing. Moreover, we will learn how to paint sky beautifully with basic brushes.
What will you learn?
- Understand the basic perspective in digital illustration.
- Using real photograph or object as our reference to create the drawing.
- The essence of live drawing.
- Creating our own color pallet to match our character design.
- Drawing a specific moment to be able to convey the feeling of our drawing.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Deny Pratama is a Digital Illustrator and currently learning animations and design in movies at Sampoerna University. He has been working with Adobe Photoshop for about 7 years. His skill revolves in digital illustration and 2D animation. He is an expert on creating 2D illustration by using design elements to convey messages through illustrations.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?
- Your Own Laptop that has Adobe Photoshop installed (Any version is okay, but CC version is recommended)
- Drawing Pad or Mouse (We are handling a basic enviromental design. Bring a mouse or if you have Drawing Pad, it will be better. Do not forget this essential tools)