Learn About Conveying Thematic Setting for Your Fashion Brands
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Do you know that mind mapping is crucial and very useful to every aspect within the industry, especially fashion industry? In this workshop, you will learn how to make the very basic form of mind mapping. We usually call it “moodboard”. Most subjects in Fashion Business major use this method on the early study week to help students present or explain “what’s inside their heads”. This time the moodboard will be about a fashion business idea. The participants will be asked on what kind of fashion business that they wish to have in the future and put all the ideas into the board.
What will you learn?
- Tutor will give a short explanation on what is a moodboard and why is it important
- Tutor will give “dos and don’ts” in making a moodboard
- Participants will be given a piece of A4 paper, a scissor, a glue and magazines
- Participans will start working on their moodboard (for approx. 30 mins)
- Once they are done, they will have to present it to the class
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Program Director Fashion Business at LaSalle College Jakarta
What is the price inclusive of?
- Free Snacks
- Tools & property needed during the workshop
What do you need to bring?