- 1290 orang melihat ini
Learn All About Fashion Design And Pattern Making
Hi Learners! A good news for all of you Fashion Lovers! Il Teatro della Moda Indonesia is introducing “TEASER CLASS”. It’s a new and interesting program offering basic and compact training of Italian fashion know-how. Our Teaser class contains 60 hours (Fashion Design 30 hours + Pattern Making 30 hours) and the schedule can be set by yourself. So hurry up! Register now and Join our class!
This short course consists of 20 sessions (60 hours):
– Fashion Design (10 sessions – 30 hours)
– Pattern Making (10 sessions – 30 hours)
You can choose morning session, afternoon session, or even both in one day.
– Morning Session (Mon-Sat 09:00 – 12:00)
– Afternoon Session (Mon-Sat 13:00 – 16:00)
Poin Materi Belajar
Fashion Design (10x meeting - 30 hours)
- Fashion figure drawing ( front profile ), to introduction about fashion figure propotion
- Front profile drawing (2 poses of leaning), to introduce about movement
- Front profile drawing (2 poses of walking)
- Rendering basic shape, hairstyle, and nude pose
- Texture of fabric drawing (satin, fur, prints fabric)
Pattern Making (10x meeting - 30 hours)
- Introduction to pattern making
- Body measurement and sizing
- Basic pattern making
- Tailoring, pattern set, fabric cutting
- Basic sewing techniques
- Finishing and quality control
Here are 4 points that tell about us,
- Il Teatro della Moda is headquartered in Milan-Italy, one of the most important International Fashion capitals of the world. And, recently, our new school has opened in Jakarta-Indonesia.
- We take pride in our high quality teaching methods and staff to ensure personal and professional development of the students on their way to becoming compentent and passionate artists.
- The strength of Il Teatro della Moda lies in the attention to artisanal detail, with which our students will be accompanied step-by-step in their training course through the use of exclusive methods focused on fulfilling specific needs of each student.
- Our courses are aimed for both first-time and experienced individuals who are keen to explore and master their knowledge with multi-level practices of sartorial arts according to Italian know-how.
Sewing kit included
Bentuk Sertifikat: Cetak
Yang perlu disiapkan
Fabric and stationery set