Learn The Basic of Sewing
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Sewing is the most important thing in fashion making. Learning the sewing basic it will gonna be your first kick to start understanding how clothes are made.
This program is designed for beginner.
But hey! There’s always a first in everything right?
let’s give your self chance to try !
What will you learn?
- Sewing Technique Practice
- Portable Sewing Machine Operation
- Learn How To Sew Various Kinds Of Seam Allowance And Finishing (French Seam, Open Seam, Felled Seam, Bias, Etc)
- Making Clothes Details In Fragments: Types Of Pockets, Cuff, Collars, Ruffles, Pleats, Etc
- Making Clothes Opening In Fragments: Invisible Zipper, Standard Zipper, Button Tab, Etc
- Final Project : Choose Your Own Non-garment Products
(Such As Bags, Pouch, Apron,etc) Or Easy Garment Product Such As Kimono / Simple Top.
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
DRAFT Class is a fashion related short course & workshop programs. The programs are tailored for anyone from any background who wants to learn how to create fashion from basic. Our class specialized in sewing & pattern making, casual-wear, kidswear, modest-wear, beading, fashion design, and so on! DRAFT Class is available in group class and private class.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Sewing Tool Kit : Fabric Scissors, Seam Ripper, Measurement, Tape, Rader, Pins, Etc
- Fabric For Practice : Calico
- Sewing Machine (To Be Used In Class Only)
What do you need to bring?
Your Own Fabric For Final Project.