Enriching Lives Classes: Learn How to Make Jamu to Keep You Fit and Healthy During The Holidays
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Jamu is a traditional herbal medicine originating from Central Java, Indonesia. Jamu has been dated back to ancient times, 1300 years ago where only the Keraton family (Royal family in Central Java) were customed into consuming as a daily ritual for their health, mind and body. Stay healthy and learn how to make your very own Jamu beverage at home with us!
What will you learn?
- Learn the history and health benefits of Jamu
- Learn how to make 1 hot beverage : Beras Kencur
- Learn how to make Jamu Ice Blended (Modern Jamu)
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Herbal Specialist and Beauty Consultant for PT. Jaya Mitra Kemilau (Njonja Meneer)
What is the price inclusive of?
- Recipe book that includes 2 recipes
- You will be taught by our experienced herbalist and beauty consultant from PT. Njonja Meneer
- Raw Materials will be provided by us
- Goodybag by Djamoe Workshop
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?