Learn About Healthy Eating & Healthy Cooking with Max Mandias (Bundling Package)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Step by step to a complete course. Start with introduction on Basic Principles of Evidence-based Nutrition, and continue with Cooking Demo. All are plant-based, dairy-free, refined sugar free, low sodium, and damn delicious !
And it’s ONLY Rp. 700000 (includes Burgreens Meal Voucher) ALSO for 10 first learners who register and attend Healthy Eating and Healthy Cooking workshop get FREE ONLINE NUTRITION COACHING with Max Mandias himself via ZOOM!
So go click the attend button!
What will you learn?
- Best-kept secrets in medicine to be healthy, live long & productive
- Prevent top 10 causes of death and heal chronic health issues (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune) through nutrition
- Myths vs Facts: What most doctors don't tell you
- How to lose and manage weight without feeling hungry
- Best food to increase your focus, productivity, and energy level
- Food choices to prevent unnecessary stress
- Harvard’s MyPlate of healthy & balanced meals
- Cooking Recipes: 1 Starter, 2 Main Dishes, 1 Dessert
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Co-founder & Executive Chef at Burgreens
Originally a finance major, Certified Plant-based Chef Max worked as a Data Analyst before jumping onto the vegan food scene. He worked at Alchemist Garden, a raw vegan restaurant in Amsterdam where he learned how to make raw food.
After 7 years of living in the Netherlands, Max returned to Jakarta accompanied by Helga and started setting up their very own vegetarian and vegan cafe, Burgreens. What started as Jakarta’s first plant-based eatery & catering – has now grown into a community-based social business connecting local farmers, a passionate team, and conscious customers.
What do you need to bring?