Learn About Healthy Eating with Max Mandias
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! You are what you eat. Food definitely has influences on us, either physically or emotionally. Really? Can some food make us more calm and stable? Or in contrary make us keep wanting to eat more? Is this food better than that food?
Join this workshop with Max Mandias, eCornell Certified Nutritionist, who delivers Basic Principles of Evidence-based Nutrition.
You can also learn how to cook healthy recipes afterward
– Healthy Eating + Healthy Cooking workshops ONLY Rp. 700000! (Bundling Package)
– 10 first learner that join “(Bundling Package) Learn About Healthy Eating and Healthy Cooking with Max Mandias” workshop get FREE ONLINE NUTRITION COACHING with Max Mandias himself via ZOOM!
– Get IDR 50K Burgreens Meal Voucher from Each Class.
So go click the attend button!
What will you learn?
- Best-kept secrets in medicine to be healthy, live long & productive
- Prevent top 10 causes of death and heal chronic health issues (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune) through nutrition
- Myths vs Facts: What most doctors don't tell you
- How to lose and manage weight without feeling hungry
- Best food to increase your focus, productivity, and energy level
- Food choices to prevent unnecessary stress
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
After living a mundane life working a 9-5 job in the Amsterdam IT industry, Max realised health and happiness come from living in alignment with nature and vibrant healing food. His passion for plant- based healing food led him to enter a nutrition course from eCornell University, Pure Raw Academy and ultimately pursue a career in healthy food. He learned about cooking healing food firsthand from The Head Chef of Five Elements Healing Centre ini Ubud.
Max is now a Certified Nutritional Healing Coach specializing in sustainable weight loss, improving emotional well being, and managing chronic health issues. His expertise includes teaching people to make delicious healing food that you and your family can actually enjoy!
He is well-known as the Co-founder and Executive Chef of Burgreens.
What do you need to prepare?