Learn About Nutrition & Exercise For Healthier You
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Have you ever wondered why our generation nowadays experience more chronic illnesses compared to those generations ago?
Today — having autoimmune, cancer, stroke, high cholesterol, high blood pressure sounds very common among our social and family circles. This is not normal as our body is designed with self-healing ability under certain condition! Science has proven that with the right combination of nutrition and physical activity, we can prevent the top 10 causes of death coming from chronic illnesses, stop the progression of 9, and completely reverse 5 of them. This class will be taught by two experts in their fields: dr. Sophia Hage, SpKO (Sports Medicine Doctor & Active Lifestyle Coach) and Max Mandias (Plant-based Chef & eCornell Certified Nutritionist).
Let’s join this anticipated workshop to learn practical lifestyle hacks for you to live a long, healthy, vibrant, and happy life!
What will you learn?
- Boost your body's healing ability to battle cancer cells & oxidative stress through a whole-food, plant-based diet
- Learn the ancient secret of the 5 longest living populations and discover the science of their longevity and healthy life
- Prevent top 10 causes of death and heal chronic health issues
- Food choices to prevent unnecessary stress
- Learn how being active can improve your quality of life and boost your body's ability to battle chronic illnesses
- Know your health risk and what movements are best for you
- Design your exercise plan and physical activity according to your medical condition
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Co-founder & Executive Chef at Burgreens
Originally a finance major, Certified Plant-based Chef Max worked as a Data Analyst before jumping onto the vegan food scene. He worked at Alchemist Garden, a raw vegan restaurant in Amsterdam where he learned how to make raw food.
After 7 years of living in the Netherlands, Max returned to Jakarta accompanied by Helga and started setting up their very own vegetarian and vegan cafe, Burgreens. What started as Jakarta’s first plant-based eatery & catering – has now grown into a community-based social business connecting local farmers, a passionate team, and conscious customers.
Sports Medicine Doctor & Active Lifestyle Coach
What is the price inclusive of?
- Wear comfortable attire
What do you need to bring?