- 537 orang melihat ini
Learn The Fundamentals of Data Visualization With Python
Hi Learners! Data visualization is the representation of data or information in a graph, chart, or other visual format. It communicates relationships of the data with images. This is important because it allows trends and patterns to be more easily seen. With the rise of big data upon us, we need to be able to interpret increasingly larger batches of data. But data visualization is not only important for data scientists and data analysts, it is necessary to understand data visualization in any career. Whether you work in finance, marketing, tech, design, or anything else, you need to visualize data.
In this course, you will be given an introduction, practice with the instructor and have a Q&A session at the end of webinar. All of the solutions are provided. So, you can play around your jupyter notebook at anytime and you won’t miss anything.
If you’re interested in learning more about python for data analysis or interested about the rapidly expanding world of data science! The course is perfect for you.
For Bundling Package : (Bundling Package) Masterclass: Learn To Prepare Your Career As A Data Analyst
- Friendly beginner and you can join this class even though you don’t have any background in Python!
Poin Materi Belajar
- Create basic charts (bar chart, stacked bar chart, pie chart, line chart and histogram)
- Add chart attributes to graphs and and apply color scheme
- How to create advanced charts (such as cohort table and multi-chart)
- Tips and tricks effective data visualization & how to use colors
A Data Scientist at OVO (ex JDID) with a history of working in FMCG, construction, eCommerce, and Fintech. Certified Microsoft Professional Program in Data Science and 6 years of experience in data & analytics, including SQL, Python, Spark and Machine Learning applications. Working with real data science problems including deriving insights and building data science product analytics & pipelines. Experienced in recommender system and NLP project in distributed computing & cloud platforms.
- Mentoring Group
- Coding worksheet (jupyter notebook)
- Coding solution (jupyter notebook)
- PDF Slides
Bentuk Sertifikat: Elektronik
Tipe Sertifikat: Sertifikat Kehadiran
Yang perlu disiapkan
- Installed Anaconda on your computer. Follow this link for instruction.
- Please make sure Anaconda has been installed properly before the workshop and test it to run Jupyter Notebook
- Make sure your internet connection is stable