Learn To Grow Your Own Edible Garden With Tan-Euh
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Creating a food garden at home or in your local community is a simple and effective way to reduce your impact on the environment. It will also give you the experience of pleasure that comes from growing your own food – there’s nothing like raiding your veggie patch for the night’s dinner. You’ll also enjoy the taste of pesticide-free and truly fresh food.In this workshop, we invite you to be connected with food and get to know how easy to grow them by your own hands.
What will you learn?
- Set up your own edible garden.
- How to germinating seeds, growing microgreens, transplanting seedlings and taking care of edible plants at home.
- How to make organic plant nutrition with food scrap from your home
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
He is the Creative Brain from TAN-EUH, a startup of urban agriculture practice based in Bogor. In his workshop, he constantly implementing design knowledge in food and agriculture subject. As a young generation that concerns with the future, he is trying to promote the urban farming movement and raise awareness of today's food issue.
What is the price inclusive of?
- 150 Minutes of the Workshop
- 3 self-planted Living Tray of Microgreens
- 3 vegs/herbs self-transplanted in a Biodegradable Pot
- Free flow infused water during the workshop
What do you need to bring?