Learn How To Automate Your Business So You Can Do What You Love In Life
About The Workshop
Hi Leaners! When you are still an employee, you trade time for money. You complain about having no time and money but work work work. You wish you could run your own business. Then opportunity knocks and you make a bold move – jump ship from employee to becoming an entrepreneur. However, many years down the road, yes you have a bit of money but still have no time. Internal issues, tough competition make you feel tired everyday and you spend money on foods until you are overweight and feel tired. You wonder why and start asking questions:
1. Why am I busier being an entrepreneur compared to being an employee?
2. Why is my business getting stuck? The business result is under expectation?
3. What goes wrong with my leadership and management style?
4. What should I do to improve my business?
5. How to automate my business so I can do what I love in life?
This workshop is custom designed for entrepreneurs who own small or medium size business, and who want to learn how to make business as the tool to obtain happiness instead of buying another job.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this workshop, you will learn:
1. Identify issues facing small or medium size business
2. Understand how those issues can fail the business if not handled properly
3. How to change mindset and build successful strategy for your business
4. How to automate the business so you can do what you love to do in life other than work
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Graduated with Merit from University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia majoring in Accountancy and Marketing
His working experience in a variety of industries including fashion retail, offset printing, garment manufacturing, banking (last position as Head of Savings Department), HongKong buying agent, and Business Consulting (Arthur Andersen Jakarta and Orange County, USA office), lubricant and food supplement
Upon resignation as a professional, he established several businesses such as garment manufacturing, food & beverage, free magazine, corporate training and fashion
He wrote one business book titled “Jangan Takut Mulai Bisnis”, and two career development books “Karir Sukses Dapat Diraih” and “Professional Sukses Dapat Dicapai”
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?
Open and Positive Mind