Learn How To Grow Your Monstera Deliciosa Indoor
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! If you love to see green plants, why not try to grow one yourself?
One of the most recommended plants to grow for newbie is Monstera Deliciosa. This plant is very adaptive to care for, doesn’t need much attention, and will grow beautifully in the right environment even inside your house.
In this workshop, you will experience first hand how to cut, propagate, plant, maintain, and grow your very own Monstera. Ideal for first time gardener.
What will you learn?
- Techniques to propagate Monstera and grow them in water or potting mix
- Mixing the right potting mix for your Monstera
- Simple to advance care instructions in indoor environment
- Easy to do tips and trick to water plants without making mess even when you are away
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
What is the price inclusive of?
- 2 self-planted Monstera Deliciosa (water and soil based)
- 1 Terracota Pot
- 1 Package of Self Potting Mix
- Hand gloves
- Sample of Fertilizers, Pesticides, and Growth Nutrition
- Lunch and Drinks
What do you need to bring?