Learn How To Paint Portraits with Watercolor
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Painting the face should not be as intimidating as it seems. You might just discover a new interest in the art of portrait painting even if you’ve never painted before.
By learning the techniques on how to paint the face step-by-step, you could use the same skills to paint your favourite person on your next painting sessions.
What will you learn?
- Learn the basics of painting a portrait with watercolours.
- Basic watercolour techniques for portrait painting.
- How to add layers of paint to create dimension on the face.
- How to mix colours to create the skin colour.
(Focus is on painting, no drawing included)
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Noemi Manalang is an illustrator and artist passionate about drawing & painting traditionally. You can find most of her works at her instagram, @boxofpetals and @noomiedoodles
What is the price inclusive of?
- Watercolour paper worksheets
- Painting worksheet guide
- Palette with paints
- 2 Brushes
- Pencil + Eraser
- Food from Silor and drinks
What do you need to bring?