Learn The Basic Natural Dye Shibori: The Color of Earth
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! In this Natural Dye Shibori Workshop: The Color of the Earth you will learn 4 basic Shibori techniques that can be developed into so many different patterns depending on your own creativity with several natural dye colors from barks. Aside of theoretical knowledge on Shibori and natural dye, every participant will be given a piece of shawl sized soft cotton fabric for hands on practice
What will you learn?
1. Learn Basic Shibori techniques (Itajime, Kumo, tying, and hachinosu) that can be developed into tens different pattern
2. Learn the history and theory of Shibori at a glance
3. Learn about natural dye (fabric preparation and dyeing process)
4. Be guided in the making of natural dye from barks
5. Information of where to get materials after workshop
6. The media used is shawl sized soft cotton
Schedule & other dates
What is the price inclusive of?
Materials, Drink, Certificate.
What do you need to bring?