Learn How To Be Great A Leader (Mentally & Emotionally)
About The Workshop
Hi Leaders! Do you believe that mental toughness is what separates the superstar from the merely good?
This factor that separates the performing manager from the extraordinary leader. Mental toughness makes you more emotionally resilient, pushes you to go further and harder and builds armor to meet the challenges that life and business bring your way. Building on groundbreaking research which identifies the characteristics of professionals who thrive under pressure, this interactive workshop will motivate, energize and fully engage professionals. This class will be taught by Shaun Harper who has more than 25 years experience in management.
Who Should Attend?
– Business Owners
– Staff who is going to be promoted
What will you learn?
- You will be equipped with knowledge and skills to optimize both your own, and others’ performance and well-being.
- You will learn proven, powerful strategies to help you develop a more positive outlook and mental toughness for the journey of work and life.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Possessing over 25 years’ international experience in Management, Human Resources and Learning and Development, Shaun brings broad experience from multiple sectors to help others build energised teams that deliver results. He knows what motivates, drives and supports group success, and has a talent for uncovering hidden potential. He has developed with multi-national companies such as Red Bull, Emirates Airlines, Nestle, BP and HSBC.
Shaun is accredited to use a wide range of training instruments, including:
- ACC Executive Coach
- ICF Accredited
- Level A & B psychometric assessment NLP Practitioner (Richard Bandler) Mindexcel
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator TM (MBTI)
- Emotional Intelligence Certification (Dynamic Learning)
What is the price inclusive of?
- Personalised MTQ48 Mental Toughness Assessment
- Completion Certificate
- Coffee Break
What do you need to bring?