Learn How To Make Liquid Body Wash and Shampoo with Liliana Soebiyanto (Hands-on Class)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! When it comes to hygiene and beauty products, plastic packaging is often hard to avoid. Moreover, with harmful chemicals used in our daily products like body wash and shampoo, making our own body wash and shampoo is an alternative way not only to reduce your waste but also to minimize the negative impact on your body. So NAvakara has collaborated with Soebi Antiq to create the perfect workshop for you. During these 2 hours of workshop, you will learn how to make liquid body wash and shampoo which are perfect for your skin and hair type. So let’s join this workshop and explore your new talent!
What will you learn?
1. Participants will learn how to make curated body wash which suits their skin and hair type
2. Then they will make liquid soap from scratch and bring home a jar of cooked liquid soap paste which is ready to be diluted (hands-on)
3. Natural liquid soap is unlike commercial soap because it is quite diluted. Participants will learn how to make a thicker liquid soap with sea salt.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
I am a health, zero waste, and veganism enthusiast who tries my best to spread the message of saving the earth and the environment. By living zero waste and taking care of our health, we can live more economically and take care of the earth. I learn daily how to live sustainably by making my own products, cutting my waste, and living a vegan lifestyle
What is the price inclusive of?
1. Materials for making shampoo bar:
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Hand blenders
- Silicone spatula
- Digital scales
- Mini slow cooker
- Measuring cups
- Face Masks
- Stainless steel spoons
2. Shopping voucher from Waste Less Store by Navakara
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?
Your favorite essential oil/ fragrance oil or mica (soap colorant).