Learn How To Create Latch Hook Wall Hanging
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Latch hook is a yarn crafting technique that made by pulling pre cut fabric or yarns using a hinged hook to form a knotted pile on a square plastic net canvas.
It is commonly used by crafter to recycle their scraps from other project
Wall hanging is very popular decoration nowadays. Using latch hook technique, it is very simple to create your own desire wall hangings.
Simple tools and pretty result.
Latch hook projects itself are limitless. Mostly used to create rug and now expanding to wall hanging, seating pads and wearable accessories.
Just like any other yarn crafting, this one is very therapeutic.
If you care to know more about it and interest to create your own wall hanging, come and join me on 22nd Sept.
Guarantee you will get addicted
What will you learn?
- Basic tools/equipments to create latch hook wall hanging.
- Selecting suitable yarns for the wall-hanging.
- Understanding Step by step Instruction on how to create a latch hook wall hanging including adding textures and details to your piece.
- Inspired and able to create other latch hooking project after the class.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
I am a Yarn crafting enthusiast who love weaving, latch hooking, embroidery and crocheting. I am mastering the skill and able to share the basic to intermediate level.
Get a chance to connect with yarn crafting enthusiast is a pleasure to me and conducting the class is one of my favorite things to do.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Complete Latch hooking Material (Canvas, latch hook stick, yarns, scissor, dowel and manual card)
- 180 minutes of latch hooking activity.
What do you need to bring?
Your spirit to unlock new addiction