Learn How To Make Natural Handmade Soap Bar (Cold Process Method)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Using natural skin care products such as natural soap bars has become a necessity nowadays, especially for those with dry and sensitive skin types. Natural soap bar consists of natural ingredients, free from harsh chemicals and preservatives which is wonderful for your skin. Do you know that you can make your own natural soap bar? Soap making is simple and relaxing as you can add natural igredients based on what your skin needs and decorate it the way you like!
In this workshop, you will learn the basics of soap making with the cold process method. Doc D will teach you the tools and ingredients needed, the characteristics of each oil used, which oil best suits your skin, and how to calculate the formula so you can make natural soaps for every skin type. Doc D will also share the frequent mistakes in soap making and how to solve them! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s join the class!
What will you learn?
- The difference between handmade soap vs mass-produced soap
- Why you should use and make your own natural soap bars
- The introduction to soap making (methods, tools and ingredients needed, how to calculate the formula, how to handle the lye, etc.)
- The characteristics of each oils
- Natural additives you can add to your soap
- How to decorate your soap bars
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Doc D is a medical doctor who is not only passionate in treating patients with medicine, but also in educating people to use natural ingredients for their skin. Lately she has been developing local business called Soap by Doc D, inspired by her family and friends with skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Soap making theory booklet
- 1 reusable wooden mold
- Your handcrafted soap bars
- All tools and ingredients will be provided during the workshop
- Snack & drink
What do you need to prepare?