Learn The Basic of Cold Process Soap Making with Natural Ingredients
About The Workshop
Hi Learners!! If you’ve been curious about how to make natural soap completely from scratch, but perhaps a little daunted by how to start, then this is the workshop for you! This workshop will be taught by Cookiebubble (ig @cookiebubbleid)
This workshop is a 3 hour comprehensive introduction to soap making and is suitable for beginners. We will guide the small group of participants through all aspects of cold process soap making.
You will learn about soap terminology, soap safety, ingredients, colourants, essential oil fragrances and some basic soap design techniques. You will then have the opportunity to make your very own batch of soap with natural ingredients of your choice! The soap making skills learnt at the workshop will allow you to make future batches with confidence and an information booklet will be provided including the recipe made on the day.
Register your seat now and also invite all your friends to join in. See you at the workshop!!
What will you learn?
- Knowledge and confidence to create natural, organic soap from scratch.
- Learn about your skin type and create any soap you want.
- How to measure PH and how to handle the lye.
- Soap terminology, soap safety, ingredients, colourants, essential oil fragrances and some basic soap design techniques
- Tips and tricks about decorating and ingredients to help you create your own soap.
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
We love to make natural homemade soap and now we are ready to share our knowledge to you!
What is the price inclusive of?
- All supplies (base oils, additives, colorants, equipment, protective wear) will be provided during the workshop
- Wooden mold (you can take it home with you)
- You will make your own 400 - 500 gram batch of soap
- Snack and drink
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?