Learn About Graphic Design (Advance)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Today, computer graphics is a central part of our lives, in movies, games, computer-aided design, virtual reality, virtual simulators, visualization and even imaging products and cameras. This course teaches the advance of computer graphics that later will apply to all of these domains.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to computer graphics. It focuses on fundamental concepts and techniques and their cross-cutting relationship to multiple problem domains in graphics (image editing and image creation). Topics include: retouching, masking, layer management, painting, composition and color correction, and creating vector image.
For more information about the basic and advance class package: https://maubelajarapa.com/workshop/media/learn-about-graphic-design-from-basic-to-advance-package/
What will you learn?
By completing this syllabus, students are expected to:
1. Understand the basis of photo and manipulate image with some composition techniques
2. Understand how to create vector image
3. Master the technical basics to create a composition using graphic applications
4. Create a composition for one page medium
5. Create a visual illustration using graphics applications
6. Able to identify and use the features found in graphics applications to support design
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
IDS | International Design School adalah salah satu lembaga pendidikan di bidang desain komunikasi visual atau desain grafis. Berdiri sejak 1999 (dulu bernama Digital Studio College), Sekolah Desain Grafis IDS telah melahirkan ratusan alumni yang berkarya di industri kreatif.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Computer lab
- Certificate of Completion
What do you need to bring?