A Beginner’s Guide To Photography: Product Photography For Mompreneurs
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! You are a stayed-at-home or working woman who is thinking to create an online business on the side? You know you have a good product to sell but you do not know how take a good photo of your product and how present it on social media? Learn these skills from Gia Marescotti, a professional photographer who has worked with numerous companies in Indonesia.
What will you learn?
- The basic of taking pictures with DSLR or your phone camera
- Learning to use natural lighting to take photos
- Using angles to show textures and details
- Choosing the appropriate background
- Basic photo editing
- Participants will have the ability to take high quality product photos
- Participants can choose pictures that will attract the most customers
- Participants can use things that are easy to find and use to improve their photoOptions
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Gia Marescotti is a Jakarta based professional photographer who has worked with numerous companies in Indonesia such as Indofood and Orang Tua. Gia has experienced in food, advertorial, interior and portrait photographies.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Presentation materials
What do you need to bring?
- Pen and Paper
- Camera DSLR or Smartphone with Camera