How to Ace the Interview and Secure Your Dream Job (English)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! A job interview is coming and you are feeling nervous? Come and learn new methods which will help you all along your job hunt.
The workshop will be conducted until end of December, every saturdays in Pacific Place (exact location will be given later). Fresh graduated, juniors, seniors and students soon-to-be graduated are welcome.
1) The training will be given in English so it is mandatory that you can speak and understand English.
2) You need to be actively looking for a job.
3) I will contact you through WA to get your resume. It will help me to understand your profile before the beginning of the workshop.
What will you learn?
1. How to prepare a job interview based on the job description
2. Understand what recruiters expect from you
3. What to highlight on your resume
4. Use specific methods to efficiently communicate about your profile/experiences
5. Gain confidence
6. Many other key informations
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Born in France 29 years ago, P-A grew up in Nantes until he got his bachelor degree in Business Management. He then obtained his Master Degree in HR/Business Management in Kedge Business School Bordeaux, France, which belongs to the closed circle of the Top 1% of Business Schools worldwide triple accredited.
His journey brought him first to Jakarta where he took part in a student exchange program in PPM Manajemen.
P-A has been working in Multinational companies such as Danone in France, in an International Organization in Switzerland. He has been expanding businesses in Sweden, Norway and Denmark by leading subsidiaries and is now based in Jakarta as a Sales Manager.
Daily, P-A sharpen his strong interest towards Indonesian culture by learning Bahasa Indonesia and by extending his network.
Today, he wants his students to realize that with the right preparation before job interviews, they can dream big.
What do you need to prepare?
1. Bring the job description related to your upcoming job interview if you have one already planned.
2. Sheet and pen
3. A positive mindset