- 2042 orang melihat ini
(Introduction) Learn How to Design Your Life Story for Students
Hi Learners! Have you ever thought of fulfilling your life goal? Yet, do you really know what your goal is in life? Have you ever been worried that you may only live as time goes by? What matters most to you? And how do you want your life to be remembered at your obituary?
“Design Your Life Story” is a short course conducted by Vooya Coach to give you guidance to narrate and design your life so that you can achieve the most of you. The course will be conducted using Life Story Framework (LSF). The short course will ensure you can complete your own story by the end of the course.
In a more practical way, your well-designed life story will help you:
– Achieve your goals with detailed planning
– Write personal statement or cover letter for you to apply for internship, school, or scholarship.
Who is this workshop for?
This short course is critical for students who would like to realize their goals and dream in life by having concrete detailed plan and story. Students will be able to use their life story narration to apply for scholarships, jobs, or further education degree to sharpen their personal statement or build their authentic voice.
So what are you waiting for? Register yourself now and you will know how to design you life story!
*Note: The LSF Kit will not be given to the participants of “(Introduction) Learn How to Design Your Life Story for Students workshop. It will only be available for the short course’s participants
In this workshop, you will be introduced to Life Story Framework so that you will be familiar to the concept of narrating your own life story.
Poin Materi Belajar
1. Your Present
- Dive into yourself by assessing your interests, passions, skills, and personalities.
- Know what matters most to you using Obituary Exercise
2. Your Past
- Find your genuine motivation in life using Lifeline Exercise
3. Your Future
- Plan your vision using Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) Test, Odyssey Planning, and Business Model You
4. Narrate Your Life Story
- Find your hidden archetype by assessing your Heroes vs. Villain Story
5. Putting it Altogether
- Know and align your Ikigai (intersection between what you love, what the world needs, what you can be paid for, and what you are good at)
Stephanie is the Co-Founder and Program Director of Vooya – Passion without Borders. Stephanie has many international exposures from studying in Seattle, University of Southern California in Los Angeles to HEC Paris. She is deeply interested and committed to improving education through experiential learning.
As the Program Director, she is responsible to create multi-disciplinary (STEM, Social Science, Visual and Performing Arts, and Physical and Personal Education) experiential learning for study tours as well as passion exploration from coaching services.
Afif is a content specialist at Vooya. His passion for creative writing and content making has developed since he was studying in English Department of Universitas Padjadjaran. While in college, he used to be an active member in a creative project where he was taking part as a scriptwriter and content creator, managing his project’s online media platform including Instagram and YouTube.
Afif is the project leader in managing ‘Design Your Life Story’ course and workshop.
- Design Your Life Story Arc Sheets
- 1 session of Design Your Life Story Workshop (3-hour)
- Discount voucher to [Full Course] Design Your Life Story Workshop
Tidak ada sertifikat
Yang perlu disiapkan
Things that matter to you. (This is a pre-assignment intended to be vague and shouldn't be consulted to us prior to the course).