Learn How To Ace Your English Interview
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Interviews are scary, and an interview in a language that is not your first is terrifying! So how can you overcome the terror? How can you answer difficult questions in a calm and effective manner? How can you figure out what the boss is thinking? Come to Acing Job Interviews in English to find out how.
What will you learn?
- How to apply for jobs in English, with an emphasis on the interview process.
- Manager and company psychology
- How to appeal to an employer
- Q&A session
- Why are job interviews scary?
- Model answers
- Practice and Q&A session
- Closing presentation by English First
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Jamie is a native speaker and internationally certified (CertTESOL) English educator with over 6 years of professional experience teaching English to students and adults in Indonesia, Cambodia and Scotland. He has a Masters in International Development from Edinburgh University and an bachelors in Politics from Stirling University.
Born and raised in Newport-on-Tay in Scotland, Jamie has always enjoyed travelling possibly because his home country is very cold. He has travelled to over fifteen different countries, all of them were hot. He now lives in Jakarta and plans to stay as long as the food is good and the weather is hot.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Standard interview questions listing
- Verb list and phrases for different professions
- Coffee, tea and snacks
- Access to Oral Placement Test using Common European Framework
- Access to events around the centre
- Networking opportunity
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?
- Pen paper and your CV
- Internet capable device(phone or laptop)
- Can do attitude and willingness to make friends