- 99 orang melihat ini
Learn How To Be Fearless In Your Own Study (For Students)
Hi Learners! Sometimes, problems and challenges stack up so much that they seem impossible to sort through. These can take the form of a mountain of schoolwork with an unreasonable due date, problems in your personal life that continue to drag down your mood, or an upcoming big event looming towards you like graduation. These problems, no matter how small or large, affect you. It’s important to remember that you can go through things like this, overcome challenges and keep going.
This workshop aims to guide you through building your sense of resilience; your power to look at challenges in a healthy, positive way. This is a skill you need throughout your life when facing that looming graduation or trouble at work. Register now!
SIAPA YANG HARUS MENDAFTAR
- Students who consider themselves low in resillience those who brush away opportunities, easily give up, and are adverse to challenges
- Students who want to understand their current view of challenges and adversity
Poin Materi Belajar
- Assesses students' response to adversity in a number of aspects of resilience through a tested perseverance assessment tool
- Highlights what a Climber Mindset is and exactly why it is important
- Gives students real-life, realistic examples and activities that they will most likely face, easing the process of applying what they learned in real situations they face
- Guides students to find how; students will learn how they can really get to the Climber Mindset
Stephanie is the Co-Founder and Program Director of Vooya – Passion without Borders. As Passion-based Education & Experiential Learning Enthusiast, Stephanie is committed to help young Indonesians discover their passion and plan their future career aspiration. She is an Experiential Study Tour Mentor, Certified Career Modeling Coach and Psychometric Practitioner.
Bentuk Sertifikat: Elektronik
Tipe Sertifikat: Sertifikat Kehadiran
Yang perlu disiapkan
- Gadget (Handphone/Laptop)
- Stable internet connection
- An installed Zoom app